weekly 52 for 2024 by Seaodyssey Wk16 Empty

Yep nice take and yep - a crop off the left!

Snappers; Good alignment of boats and some nice colour despite the lack of light we all seem to be suffering from.
Neat and tidy; Nicely framed.

Like that!! Annoyed I didn't think of it, especially as there's a Spanish photographer called Chema Madoz who has done 'plates' and I often get inspiration from his stuff.

That works nicely for the theme Pete, although I might have been tempted to remove the far left one which seems oddly out of sync with the others - possibly a different size plate or dish?

Yep nice take and yep - a crop off the left!
Thank you for comments, I did take photo with that odd bit of plate taken out, mbut didn't use it, argh

Pete

Ah yes, perfectly filthy.

Years ago I had a white Saab. I was rubbish at keeping it clean (as I have been with all my cars) and a mate scrawled in the dirt "Also available in white". On my way into work I was followed by a big Jag, and I could see the passengers pointing at my car. They followed me all the way into my work, where they peeled off to the Director's Car Park. It turned out they were the big bosses from the States on a "kick the Brits up the @rse" trip. Hopefully I brightened the start of the their day and lessened the pain they inflicted.

A diesel? You're right, that's utterly filthy. Also, you should wash it.

On a serious not, the fingerprint make this shot.

Ah yes, perfectly filthy.

Years ago I had a white Saab. I was rubbish at keeping it clean (as I have been with all my cars) and a mate scrawled in the dirt "Also available in white". On my way into work I was followed by a big Jag, and I could see the passengers pointing at my car. They followed me all the way into my work, where they peeled off to the Director's Car Park. It turned out they were the big bosses from the States on a "kick the Brits up the @rse" trip. Hopefully I brightened the start of the their day and lessened the pain they inflicted.
Thanks Paul, I have never owned a white car as they look so dirty in Winter, I have had a couple of black one, which look no better in summer after some rain with the Saraha Dust.
Lol.. well spotted.
Thanks Helen
That is rather grubby Pete. The hand prints just make it look even dirtier.
That what I thought too
A diesel? You're right, that's utterly filthy. Also, you should wash it.

On a serious not, the fingerprint make this shot.
I'm not washing some one else's car, and have never had a diesel, nor a fan of modern BMW's
Agreeing with @nickbee. The fingerprints enhance the oily, grubbiness! Well spotted.
Thanks Bob

Thank you for taking your time to comment.

Pete

Lovely capture
Thanks Keith
I’m not a fan of wildlife photography, but you’ve got a good one there.
Thank you Alan
Squeezed into the theme, but still a splendid capture.
Thanks a lot Bob
Great shot
Ta Simon
Brilliant action shot! Well worth a shoehorn
Thank you Megan
Very nicely done Pete.
Ta Pete

Thank you all for your comments
Pete

Great seaonal take Pete :)

Whole.. shoehorn or not its a cracking shot
Hidden. Lovely colour and light on the leaves.

Got that one in the basket Pete :)

Well thunked out Pete :)

Much as I wonder how some of this junk gets to where it is, I am glad that you did not actually enter the Exclusion Zone to find out.

Back