weekly Adamcski 52 for 2024 Week 14 Gob shot

I really like it as it is.

I know what you mean about the B&W conversion. With the subject matter, it feels a bit like it would suit B&W, but I went through a similar process with my submission. Thought it might suit the conversion, but couldn't get happy with it.

My only comment would be that everything looks little skewed. I'm not sure how you process your images or if you even like to do this, but I'd be tempted to use the TRANSFORM tools to make everything square.

It's actually been straightened in PP with lightroom believe it or not, both vertically and horizontally.

I did take the shot on my phone whilst trying to navigate people walking by, so it wasn't on a tripod or anything. I have the level guage on my phone also

Last edited:
That's unkempt sadly, would have been a quite impressive entrance back in the day, Like the colours on the door and that rare blue sky

It's actually been straightened in PP with lightroom believe it or not, both vertically and horizontally.

I did take the shot on my phone whilst trying to navigate people walking by, so it wasn't on a tripod or anything. I have the level guage on my phone also
I must admit, I try to do mine as accurately as possible - zooming in to 200% sometimes to get everything level.

And then on export it still looks a little wonky to me. So maybe I just sit on my chair funny.

What a great find for the theme, faded grandeur.

Well out of date as I haven't commented in a while but I like the trio of macro shots you posted last month.

Well I couldn't get excited or motivated by this weeks theme I am afraid so went and thought outside the box.

Here we have a gob shot of a Great Unclean One (GUO) which is a greater demon of Nurgle in the Warhammer 40,000 universe (for those unfamiliar with the hobby).

Unkempt: Nice one. I think the colour works due to thef faded blue contrasting with the sky
Gob shot: Good dof and colour

Back