In Memoriam
Name
Dave
Edit My Images
Yes
Last edited:
Hi Dave
Playtime again ??
First looks a breath of fresh air from usual ring and nice 3D effect.
2nd nice enough, but not working as well as first. The shadow is putting me off - somehow doesn't look quite right / work.

Last edited:
Love the first one Dave, but I'm confused by the second, I don't get quite how you've managed to carve it the way you have, I have to echo what Yvonne's said though, have you accidentally changed your quality presets I've noticed it on a few of your recent images :thinking:

Matt

That first shot is brilliant. Is it all 'real' ie the heart shape shadow or has it been edited to be shaped like that? Also if it is all real, how did you hold the apple up and what lighting did you use?

Thanks, Yes think your right about the pixelization, I must have saved the as low quality or something. think Ill re do them this winter when I cant get out and about

Colin, No the shadow not edited I hung the apple over the book from cotton,the lighting was a strip light angled from above and behind

Last edited:
Just Dave said:
Thanks, Yes think your right about the pixelization, I must have saved the as low quality or something. think Ill re do them this winter when I cant get out and about

Colin, No the shadow not edited I hung the apple over the book from cotton,the lighting was a strip light angled from above and behind

Thanks for the reply. Great photo!

Back