Crotal Bells 52 for 2024. Week 16 Empty

Wow, they still have payphones? The only local one to me I can think of was converted to a mini library. Great fit for unkempt though and mono is spot on.

Nice urban monochrome. Some of the background looks rather unkempt too.

Wow, they still have payphones? The only local one to me I can think of was converted to a mini library. Great fit for unkempt though and mono is spot on.
Never seen anyone use it to be honest, and I'm amazed the handset is stilll in one piece.
Nice urban monochrome. Some of the background looks rather unkempt too.
Thanks Helen, good to see you getting back in the game.

Great idea for the gobshot. Love the snappers... you're really captured the concentration.

Nice candid pic for Snapper's, mono suits it very well. If only you'd photoshopped an O between the G and the B on that registration plate...

A bit eerie with those glasses. Discarded or lost on or near a park bench?

I also had a bench shot in mind but I couldn't settle on either the angle or the pov.

Very good - the sunglasses make all the difference. Your idea, or were they just there?

A bit eerie with those glasses. Discarded or lost on or near a park bench?

I also had a bench shot in mind but I couldn't settle on either the angle or the pov.
Thanks chaps, the sunglasses were already there and I wanted the shot for that reason.
When I came home and edited I realised I had a good one for the weekly theme.

The sunglasses do make the shot. Good pov to make it almost look like a face (with a stretch of the imagination :) )

I think I need some better glasses than the ones I wear, I walk past empty benches every day and did not click with the theme, well spotted.

The sunglasses do make the shot. Good pov to make it almost look like a face (with a stretch of the imagination :) )
Now you mention the face, I can see what you mean.
I think I need some better glasses than the ones I wear, I walk past empty benches every day and did not click with the theme, well spotted.
TBH I never thought of the theme at the time, it just occurred to me during editing.

Back