Focused

I applaud your efforts. I've had nothing but frustration getting near our cats with off camera flash.

Another very nice cat style capture Gav, liking this pic' very much.

I applaud your efforts. I've had nothing but frustration getting near our cats with off camera flash.
Cheers, she is tough work! I just do a rough set up, give her a day or two to get use to the change and then sit and wait, sometimes Em feels sorry for me and lends a hand :LOL:

Another very nice cat style capture Gav, liking this pic' very much.
Thank you, George.

Cheers, she is tough work! I just do a rough set up, give her a day or two to get use to the change and then sit and wait, sometimes Em feels sorry for me and lends a hand :LOL:

Seems you are ready to shoot the big wild cats now? I read that Wildlife photographers sometimes spend days in the rains and all waiting for a single opportunity to shoot Tigers and all.
April sat for just long enough, with the help of Em and a treat for me to adjust a 7" reflector with barn doors to get this.

Focused by Gavin Wickham, on Flickr

The model probably has a fair bit of attitude? :D

Seems you are ready to shoot the big wild cats now? I read that Wildlife photographers sometimes spend days in the rains and all waiting for a single opportunity to shoot Tigers and all.
Wildlife is tough sometimes, I've wasted weekends for nothing :LOL: big cats is a dream.

The model probably has a fair bit of attitude? :D
They both do, the Bengal has the sharper claws ;):LOL:

Very much worth the effort, bro.
Thank you, Dean (y)

Back