Illuminated

Name
colin
Edit My Images
No
Wasn't quite sure where to post these shots, as they dont really fit into the Landscape catagory..

Anyway, the Transporter Bridge across the River Tees is celebrating it's 100th birthday by being illuminated, so I popped over there 2 nights ago with a few other members from the local camera club

The 1st shot is a minimal edit, just focusing on the illuminated span [still photos do the display no justice] of the bridge

The 2nd shot was as close as I could get to the edge without falling into the river to catch the reflections from the bridge

The 3rd shot has a story behind it. Myself & another togger decided to move further down river for a better angle & ended up in a park with metal dinosaur sculptures. The view of the bridge was poor from there, so on the way back to the car we were tempted to do some light painting on the dinosaurs..but..it was to bloody dark and too bloody cold!

So, we headed back to the bridge & as we were passing the wall the thought popped into my head "...that angle reminds me of a dinosaur looking over the pen in the Jurassic Park movie!

Minimal
6262860779_17eff03d1d_b.jpg

Reflections
6261603653_fdfb29ee52_b.jpg

Jurassic
6262695373_318fe01dbd_b.jpg

A very nice set (y) and you've picked the right section (y) this is just the kind of photography that I love, they've done a great job in lighting it up :clap: I particularly like the section with the reflection in (y)

Matt
MWHCVT

i thought the lads from auf wiedersehen pet pulled it down and rebuilt it in arizona :LOL::LOL::LOL:

love the last one (y)

Back