Leadenhall Market HDR

I like these! Leadenhall is a great place to take pictures and its empty on a saturday which is even better, it lends itself to HDR very well and not too over done either!

I love it, love the 3d feel of them. No1 does it for me! (y)

These are really very good, your clearly very good with HDR, especially with keeping it real I think that truly balanced HDR are brilliant :clap: :D I have to say of the set I think that the second is a winner fitting so much into a single image (y) I think it would be worth taking the no entry sign out, from the look of it, it shouldn't be too hard to clone out (y)

Matt
MWHCVT

Thanks for the kind comment Matt (y)

I thought about the cloning out of the no entry sign, but of all the photos I've seen of this place, they have left it in. So i guess i kept it as natural as possible. But now the more i look at it, the more it stands out like a sore thumb :LOL:

Like the composition on 1 and 2 not so keen on 3 and they are all far too heavy on the HDR scale for me.

Love the second shot. I struggle to do anything good when I try HDR so these seem like magic to me!

I really like the firs one but the second is my favourite... A lot of people over cook HDR but these are just right and pleasing to the eye.

Last edited:
Thank you for all your kind comments, its so nice to receive feedback good or bad (y)

Like the composition on 1 and 2 not so keen on 3 and they are all far too heavy on the HDR scale for me.

Too be honest, these photos are no way heavy on HDR. These have been done with minimal HDR work. I only used HDR to bring out the shadows and to take away the glare coming through the glass roof! This market is vibrant in colours and doesnt look too different to what the above shows ;)

Look good, but don't understand why so many people who post on here can't see that their photos aren't straight. So obvious and takes seconds to remedy.

Thank you for all your kind comments, its so nice to receive feedback good or bad (y)

Too be honest, these photos are no way heavy on HDR. These have been done with minimal HDR work. I only used HDR to bring out the shadows and to take away the glare coming through the glass roof! This market is vibrant in colours and doesnt look too different to what the above shows ;)

I've been there and to my eyes it doesn't particularly the first, but thats the beauty of photography it's all about subjective opinion.

Still like the composition though, the first two really capture the scene well the third doesn't quite do it for me though.

I like the lack of noise, but probably you could lighten part of the highlights a bit. At some places they are grey, where they should be white (in the middle behind the lights). Otherwise really good final result, congratulations!

Can't fault the processing, very nicely done but 1 & 2 are noticeably leaning to the left as one or two above have pointed out.

Back