Edit My Images
Yes
8528204117_51de83fc56_b.jpg

8525615062_7e67230ba0_h.jpg

8524501057_a943fa89f5_h.jpg

8524962267_050ec48c8a_b.jpg

8526075058_6244a86d37_b.jpg

8528197695_951a2ff444_b.jpg

Can see you've used external flashes of some kind, your placement is good.

However, first 3 are all spoiled by the fact the car is smack bang in the middle, a crop would do these well.

Not a fan of selective colour but that is personal preference IMO.

Bay shot - Well lit, car isn't quite straight, and you don't need the bonnet in shot just the bay.

Interior - Not sure what that flash in shot is doing, could have been better used to eliminate shadows in the interior, light the footwells a bit etc. Small thing, I would have adjusted the passenger seat so they were the same position.

Head on - Composition works well, no idea whats happened to the plate, guessing pulled highlights back? Plate needs to be white! Lights need to be a bit brighter too, and you've blown the interior completely, selective PP might be able to pull interior back but not 100%, also got an ugly shadow in the rear from the seats.

Not bad though, could see the 3rd in a mag with a re-crop, even if the BG is messy.

Maybe try a wider aperture too, the background doesn't really add anything being in focus.

These are nice and clean, first time I've seen them in proper res too. Bloody clean car too, like it!

The only thing bothering me is the selective colour/faded background in No2.. it doesn't fit with the rest of the set.

Can see you've used external flashes of some kind, your placement is good.

However, first 3 are all spoiled by the fact the car is smack bang in the middle, a crop would do these well.

Not a fan of selective colour but that is personal preference IMO.

Bay shot - Well lit, car isn't quite straight, and you don't need the bonnet in shot just the bay.

Interior - Not sure what that flash in shot is doing, could have been better used to eliminate shadows in the interior, light the footwells a bit etc. Small thing, I would have adjusted the passenger seat so they were the same position.

Head on - Composition works well, no idea whats happened to the plate, guessing pulled highlights back? Plate needs to be white! Lights need to be a bit brighter too, and you've blown the interior completely, selective PP might be able to pull interior back but not 100%, also got an ugly shadow in the rear from the seats.

Not bad though, could see the 3rd in a mag with a re-crop, even if the BG is messy.

Thanks for the feedback all valid points :)

the plate is smoked and not normal white so thats the correct colour :)

the flash in the interior pic on the right is just simply i couldn't be arsed to move it lol

Last edited:
Back