Textured Lone Tree

Name
Scott
Edit My Images
Yes
Playing around with textures today. This is a lone tree on a couple of textured bases.

The textured bases are free to download from HERE

Comments and critique good or bad more than welcome (y)

The Tree by surfinscottie, on Flickr

Thanks Les, its amazing what you can do with an over exposed tree :LOL:

Hi Scott

Love the texture thing, to me the tree needs straightening up as it has a natural symmetry and I'd shoot the bird. Good idea and one worth exploring :)

Thanks for the comment Trevor. Believe it or not, the tree is on a hill and camera was level when taken (y)

Hi mate, I don't doubt that it was taken on a hill and was level, just that without the hill being present and therefore the tree shadow is on the wonk, without anything to relate it to, it looks a bit wrong to my eye. Good symmetry going on throughout the tree so should be capitalised on. IMHO as an idiot

Anyhoo, thanks for the link to the textures now bookmarked fo referral. Cheers

Thank you Matt .... As you say, a bit different and god fun playing around with the textures. Even on this guys website he shows you how to blend the textures etc. All good fun (y)

great use of the art of art...and using photography rather than being a slave to the camera image
cheers
Geof

This is very good Scottie, I like this alot. I can see this being used as a front cover for a book. (y)

Back