10th of Feb at the Mach Loop

Name
Mark
Edit My Images
No
Had a pretty good day up the hills yesterday. Nice to meet up with usual gang and to see some new faces.

Larger res shots are on my http://www.flickr.com/photos/markjayne

Mark

1.jpg

4.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

3.jpg

11.jpg

8.jpg

17.jpg

stunning pics as usual getting up there is on my to do list for 2009...
just one question is it really hit and miss as to how many planes you see and is there a best time to be there ?
i live near nottingham and its a fair drive for me to have a blank day??

That big green one looks a very good shot, Would be easier if you numbered them imo

Simply awesome. If you posted anything less, even if only slighty less, then this quality you would be in BIG trouble. You have a high standard to maintain.

Simply awesome.

BTW you didnt hear about any apache choppers flying about today??

Excellent set as usual. The detail and sharpness in #4 is mental (y)

stunning pics as usual getting up there is on my to do list for 2009...
just one question is it really hit and miss as to how many planes you see and is there a best time to be there ?
i live near nottingham and its a fair drive for me to have a blank day??

Very hit and and miss sometimes, we have all had blank days, although my Lakes record is 11 passes in 3 hours, best time is all day, get up the hill and get dug in.

Great set, the in the cockpit shots of the Typhoon and Hawk win for me. The Typhoon edges it, as I love the way the wings lead in from the corners.

Great shots!

#4 does it for me - you can even see thier 'comic relief' red noses they've had to stash behind the seat for the flight :LOL:

Seriously, amazing detail. Were booked in for late march, hope to see you there.

Great shots!

#4 does it for me - you can even see thier 'comic relief' red noses they've had to stash behind the seat for the flight :LOL:

That's no way to talk about 208 Sqn:)

Great shots as ever. Possibly bring you something different next week .....

Cheesy

Another fantastic set. The second Hawk shot (cockpit closeup) is my fave in this set. The guy in the back seat looks almost bored!!!

Your so lucky having regular access to this action. The only thing that flies low where I live is me when I forget to do my trousers up!!!

very impressive :popcorn:

Back