120mm Spool

How many do you need? :)

havnt you got any 35mm ones that open out to 120 ?

These ?

34dq3r8.jpg

Yes, they're the ones that bounced off the rim of the bin, I think I've thrown enough away to fill a small bungalow.
Drop me an address if you want em....

ere...why do you want em :thinking:

As two of my backs didn't come with them in, so was a bit ****ed off about that.

So is that okay??

:)

Course its ok.

T'be fair, spools are common as muck, its not unusual to get equipment without them, but its courteous to include one.
Do you want just 2, or all of them, I reckon I could find another 20 or so if I kicked a few boxes over...or tidied up properly :LOL:

Some places the film sells as 120 some 120mm, don't worry I do know the difference.

Also seeing as my exposed film goes to labs I can't take it out of that
The difference is that 120 isn't a measurement, it's a number designation for a type of film, when Kodak first started making roll film they started numbering the types at No. 100, so 120 film was the 20th type of roll film they produced .

So 220 is verrrrrrrry looooooong type 20 film, and 135 is a young n00by upstart :LOL:

So 220 is verrrrrrrry looooooong type 20 film, and 135 is a young n00by upstart :LOL:
There was also 620 that was the same film as 120 on the same size spools, but they had a thinner central core, unfortunately I'm old enough to remember.
P.S I have heard recently Kodak And Fuji will soon be stopping the manufacture of 220.

You don't see 220 very often, but where I get my slides processed 120 is £5 a shot, 220 is £6, which is like.....nearly half price.
I'd buy it but nobody's stocking it like they do 120.

You don't see 220 very often, but where I get my slides processed 120 is £5 a shot, 220 is £6, which is like.....nearly half price.
I'd buy it but nobody's stocking it like they do 120.
It's a vicious circle, they are going to stop making it because the shops don't stock it,, so nobody can buy it :bang:

Nobody stocks it like they do 120, silverprint have (out of all that film)....2, kodak tri x 400 and portra col neg.

I don't even like kodak:(

I hate to state the obvious but every film has one in it, any old knackered out of date film will give you a spare. Wayne

Back