2 cats in the garden last night

Name
Paul
Edit My Images
No
One around the geranium, the other on the leycesteria.

gerancat1_4k_1800-XL.jpg

gerancat4_4k_1800-XL.jpg

gerancat5_4k_1800-XL.jpg

gerancat6_4k_1800-XL.jpg

hairscat2_4k_1800-XL.jpg

hairscat5_4k_1800-XL.jpg

hairscat4_4k_1800-XL.jpg

hairscat3_4k_1800-XL.jpg

Paul.

You had me worried for a minute Paul, I thought you had come all over Show us your cats in the "Captive" forum :D

Nice set as always (y)

Another wonderful set as usual. It seems like I always have questions for you but just wondering, do you do any post processing on your shots or are these straight out of your camera?

On a completely separate note. I have been showing my wife some of your shots when I explain what I’m trying to achieve with my own attempts. She is now a MASSIVE fan of yours.

Another wonderful set as usual. It seems like I always have questions for you but just wondering, do you do any post processing on your shots or are these straight out of your camera?

On a completely separate note. I have been showing my wife some of your shots when I explain what I’m trying to achieve with my own attempts. She is now a MASSIVE fan of yours.

There is always some PP - usually crops for composition and to get a closer view. I have to use some noise reduction cos my old DSLR ain't as good as modern cameras.

But I try to keep the PP relevant, and I always try to have the viewers look exactly at what I am aiming for - selective and careful focus being the key ingredient in any photo I take.

Thanks for the compliment too. Much appreciated. :)

Paul.

Back