28 days later

Edit My Images
Yes
well, not quite... Rob and I got to London for sunrise this morning to attempt the deserted London street effect. A partial success as there's no stopping London traffic. One of the most eerie sights was a completely deserted Millenium Bridge :)

467041787_a0bfd78a98_o.jpg

467029568_04b3007e75_o.jpg

467041847_e428513600_o.jpg

467029752_80cb00c38f_o.jpg

467029840_c95fdbfc0d_o.jpg

Very nice work, Jon. (did you fart in no.5 ??;) )

cheers guys

Mitch - not far wrong :):D

You were up early. Are they all HDR's. I must get out so that I can have a good go at getting some done. Had a knee op on Thursday and stiil a bit puffy...Ian

Wow what gorgeous light you had at silly o'clock this morning! I love the golden reflection in the water in No2, shame that boat on the right intruded in the shot though :(

Clever title for the thread too, smart arse! :D (or not so smart as Janice pointed out :LOL:)

You were up early. Are they all HDR's. I must get out so that I can have a good go at getting some done. Had a knee op on Thursday and stiil a bit puffy...Ian

1 and 2 are HDRs, 3 4 and 5 are natural light (which was superb :))

Wow what gorgeous light you had at silly o'clock this morning! I love the golden reflection in the water in No2, shame that boat on the right intruded in the shot though :(

Clever title for the thread too, smart arse! :D (or not so smart as Janice pointed out :LOL:)

It sure was silly o'clock!!! Smart ass? Not anymore, the lotion helped thanks :LOL: :D

Cheers Pete - I'm thinking of a mono-conversion for that '30's Italy look'....

We're thinking of doing it again in June time so if you fancy getting up at stupid o'clock to join us let me know and i'll give you a shout (short of warning this time!!)

London looks really eerie without people! Some good shots in there though.

All nice mate... except the "rats with wings" shot but I guess if it was 28 days later.........

:D

lol - love that expression :)

You may prefer this version then - not sure about it and have been toying for a while.......

470439256_1ed165afd7_o.jpg

Back