A few Hovers

The Hovers in your neck of the woods are more attractive than in ours, well done - which camera are you using? - mine are with the D810

Hi Bill im using a Canon 700D with a Sigma 105mm macro lens and twin head flash

Last edited:
Hi Bill im using a Canon 700D with a Sigma 105v macro lens and twin head flash

Your colours are good - I'm using the Nikon R1C1 flash unit most of the time and then sometimes the Nikon SB-700 flash - I've tried with a range of lenses from a MF 55mm f/3.5 Nikon from 1972 to a Nikon 60mm Micro, Nikon 105mm Micro, 300mm, 500mm and even the 600mm - all prime lenses.

Your colours are good - I'm using the Nikon R1C1 flash unit most of the time and then sometimes the Nikon SB-700 flash - I've tried with a range of lenses from a MF 55mm f/3.5 Nikon from 1972 to a Nikon 60mm Micro, Nikon 105mm Micro, 300mm, 500mm and even the 600mm - all prime lenses.
The colours improved when i stopped using automatic white balance and switched it to flash , ive also used several lenses but this sigma is the best so far im looking at the sigma 150mm people get good results with them i also use back button focusing it's so fast i find it great for macro and everything else

The colours improved when i stopped using automatic white balance and switched it to flash , ive also used several lenses but this sigma is the best so far im looking at the sigma 150mm people get good results with them i also use back button focusing it's so fast i find it great for macro and everything else

Thanks Les

Back