A pickle - Image Transfer from CF to SD not working.

Name
kane
Edit My Images
No
I will be brief.
Had a shoot today, great images and I am eager to edit.

Got back and SD card would not load on my mac.. The lock switch broke, damn little thing.. So now can't access my images on mac as it seemed to have been locked.
I put the SD in my Canon 5DMK3 and transfered the images to the CF card ... Then I want to transfer the images to a new SD card ( I don't have a CF reader at moment).
But in the menu, the only message i get when I try to transfer is no image.. In fact the option "copy image" won't evenb work or show once the SD card is in.
Something not right here.
Anyone know what I am doing wrong???

that's a pain - it may be that you need to change the card for playback first before trying to copy. In the 5DM4 it's the first yellow menu "record func+card/folder sel". go there and change playback to CF card, then return the blue menu copy function and should work.

that's a pain - it may be that you need to change the card for playback first before trying to copy. In the 5DM4 it's the first yellow menu "record func+card/folder sel". go there and change playback to CF card, then return the blue menu copy function and should work.
Thanks, that seemed to have worked. I would have had zero idea on that rec func card sel thing!
Wow what a palava!

More than CF these days!

Back