5#
1DSL8597m.jpg

6#
1DSL8622m.jpg

Last edited:
you mod you
all quite enchanting and reminding me of my 1961 Li 150

Love the waterfall one.

The others are good as well but that is definately my favourate.

It looks to me as if your scooter may be a time machine as well. Lovely series of shots love the Ingleton Station shot and the waterfall.

Andy

Nice set, in #1 i think your scooter is too central in the frame, you have a nice cloud shelf in that middle arch, apart from that a good mix of shots.

Love the waterfall one.

The others are good as well but that is definately my favourate.

This! One minor minor criticism of that shot though is it's a shame you weren't a foot to the right - the tax disc is bugging me.

Lovely shots! Number 4 is my favourite by far, it's like a scene from heartbeat :). I miss Yorkshire :(

That AA box is vintage, I didn't know there were any left. Nice set of shots, I remember trekking round the waterfall walk at Ingleton a good few years ago with Olympus OM1n. Did a big painting over 4ft wide of Aysgarth Falls a few years ago, now sold I had it on my wall for ages.

aysgarth.jpg

some fantastic images here Les - been scratching my head as to some of the locations so here goes my best offerings
1 Ribblehead viaduct

2 no idea

3 Ribblehead station (The sign about Ingleton had me confused though)

4 Perhaps the railway cottages at Selside a couple of miles down from Ribblehead heading towards Horton

5 not sure about this one - but is it the one at the bottom of Norwood looking towards Farnley

6 west burton

I really like these scooter/landscape images Les so keep up the good work

Chris

Great set 3,4 & 6 would be my pick

I like the feel of 6 - long exposure waterfalls with small apertures often the main subject - yet with a faster f - still slow enough to make a nice shallow interesting backdrop.

Nice set, in #1 i think your scooter is too central in the frame, you have a nice cloud shelf in that middle arch, apart from that a good mix of shots.

Thanks Graham, I think you are right about the scoot being too central, I was concentrating on the arches, and forgetting one of the main composition 'rules', I did try cropping , but lost some of the impact of the arches in doing so, I think I'll need to re-visit the viaduct.

This! One minor minor criticism of that shot though is it's a shame you weren't a foot to the right - the tax disc is bugging me.

Thanks for pointing this out, I must admit I haden't noticed, but now that you have pointed it out, it's bugging me also :) , it's something I will keep an eye on in any future shots

some fantastic images here Les - been scratching my head as to some of the locations so here goes my best offerings
1 Ribblehead viaduct...yep

2 no idea..just outside Aysgarth on the Leyburn road

3 Ribblehead station (The sign about Ingleton had me confused though)...yep

4 Perhaps the railway cottages at Selside a couple of miles down from Ribblehead heading towards Horton...yep

5 not sure about this one - but is it the one at the bottom of Norwood looking towards Farnley....nope...Semerwater

6 west burton...yep

I really like these scooter/landscape images Les so keep up the good work

Chris

Love the last one by the waterfall. (y) What kind of scooter is it by the way?

Excellent Les, 1, 4 & especially 6 for me.

The top box in the other shots spoil them for me.

(y)

Excellent Les, 1, 4 & especially 6 for me.

The top box in the other shots spoil them for me.

(y)

Thanks Mark, I thought I'd try a few shots with the top-box in place to see how they turned out, I think in future I'll probably remove it before shooting.

For anyone interested in the AA box, here's the exact location

Capture.JPG

:clap: Love no 6 Les .. Nice set but 6 really stands out for me.

MD(y)

No 3 and 4 for me work really well.

The water in no 6 to me looks a bit overdone.

Great set Les, liking them all but no3 just edges it :clap:
There is a similar AA box at Garrowby too.

Drove past this AA box yesterday!

At first I thought that your waterfall photo was from Cotter Force...and wondered how you had ridden your scooter there :nono: :LOL:

Great set of photos overall.

Nice set Les, the burton falls one is a cracker but I like No1 despite your apparent compositional faux pas

Steve

Back