A worms view...

Name
Paul
Edit My Images
No
I know I can probably do a bit better than these - if I can find a larger worm. Trouble is getting to them. These two were on the low bricks and pebbledash, but still meant forcing my knees down to their level and that was a painful exercise...

wormandwood1400.jpg

worm1_1400.jpg

worm2_1400.jpg

Paul.

I have problems with my knees when working in the garage on my bikes. I use a pair of industrial rubber knee pads and the problem is greatly reduced. They cost about £20 for a good pair. I can still get down and greasy!

I have no problem getting "down there" Its getting back up that takes the time / effort :D

I have no problem getting "down there" Its getting back up that takes the time / effort :D

Tell me about it. I was walking the sand dunes at the south side of the mouth of the River Tyne when I overbalanced and tripped over a tussock of Marram grass. I fell backwards. With my Nikon F6 in one hand and I could not even turn around to push myself up for fear of getting sand in the camera. Cranky knees didn't help. A 10 yard slide on my backside down the dune away from the Marram grass and I was able to recover my equilibrium. I now always take a walking pole with me when on my own.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a paralysed muscle in my right leg (gastrocnemius) as the result of an "incident" as a 20 year old soldier and it makes rising from crouching or kneeling a great problem. The other morning I was kneeling in a flower bed taking a low level shot of a flower and I made such an awful noise when standing up that my neighbour thought that someone had broken their leg in the garden!

Back