A3 & A3+ What do keep yours in?

Name
Russell
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi, I have been looking for something to keep my larger A3 & A3+ prints in , prefer some kind of album structure but all I can find is the 6x4 sized ones.
Only for personal use so nothing fancy.
Thanks for any advice, Russ.

Hi, I have been looking for something to keep my larger A3 & A3+ prints in , prefer some kind of album structure but all I can find is the 6x4 sized ones.
Only for personal use so nothing fancy.
Thanks for any advice, Russ.
This perhaps is a starting point?

PS not from personal experience at as large as A3+ though I have paper that size but yet to print that large ;)

Last edited:
Thank you never thought about that word PORTFOLIO :rolleyes: put that in the search and bingo. Thanks again, Russ.
You are welcome and I look forward to learning what you chose and how you got on with it :)

Folders, portfolios, cases - are you bothered what they're made of, because some are more plasticky than others. I use card portfolio folders with flaps & tape ties. If you're getting serious, look at a used drawing office plan chest, with large format shallow drawers.

If you're getting serious, look at a used drawing office plan chest, with large format shallow drawers.
Not that I'm 'serious', but I use an Ikea "Alex" drawer set. They do a small one and a large (wide) one. The wide one takes A2 prints perfectly and I store all my prints in the top drawer.

Now that's a good idea. I just put the one's I like in frames and store them in piles around the house! Gonna have to check in that!

You are welcome and I look forward to learning what you chose and how you got on with it :)
Hi, just bought cheap from Amazon (

eco-eco A3 Size 50% Recycled 20 Pocket Black Presentation Display Book, Storage Case Portfolio Art Folder with Plastic Sleeves)​

£7.25.
Not the best at that price but will keep all images in one place.
Russ.
20240508_192423.jpg20240508_192513.jpg20240508_192532.jpg20240508_192532.jpg

My better work goes in acid free A3 sleeves and an A3 ring binder. My collection of prints kind of outgrew the West Design Course Books I used to use that I bought from Rymans and Hobbycraft, so I just use the latter now to slip a dozen or so prints in if I’m going somewhere to show a sample of my work.

Other stuff I print, I keep in Seawhite A3 archival boxes https://www.hobbycraft.co.uk/seawhite-archival-box-a3/6348881000.html

As for A3+ - good luck with that. I bought a box of A3+ paper once and quickly realised the folly of my ways as no-one seemed to produce storage media for that size. That may have changed by now as this was a few years back.

Back