Apple Pencil alternative?

Name
Glyn
Edit My Images
Yes
No doubt it’s been asked at sometime or other, I was wondering if someone could recommend a genuine alternative to an Apple Pencil that doesn’t involve selling an organ?
I’m not looking for a multitude of features, and surely it’s not that difficult to replicate? I see encouraging reviews but would rather trust someone here with user-experience.

Thanks in advance,
Glyn.

No doubt it’s been asked at sometime or other, I was wondering if someone could recommend a genuine alternative to an Apple Pencil that doesn’t involve selling an organ?
I’m not looking for a multitude of features, and surely it’s not that difficult to replicate? I see encouraging reviews but would rather trust someone here with user-experience.

Thanks in advance,
Glyn.

For me personally, the Adonit Jot is good enough.

Unlike other stylus which sometimes have a big rubber tip that may kind of block some of the view on the screen. The Jot use kind of a transparent disc at the tip, so you could kind of see what you're writing on screen.

Google for "Adonit Jot" or "Adonit Jot Pro" and have a look at what they have.

I have two of the Jot Pro stylus, and they've done well for me, specially when using on iPod Touch, iPhone, and iPad.

I have a Crayon, which I occasionally use with my iPad Air. It works well for what I need, and from memory when I looked into it I think it has some of the features of the Apple Pencil, like allowing you to rest your palm on the screen while you write/draw; which some of the cheap cheap options don't support.

Back