Wild Arachnophobia

• Thread starter Deleted member 34016
  • Start date
Superb shot Lez and scarily close, were you wearing a full bee keepers outfit when you shot this.:)

Only if you think it's as big as the photo makes it look rather than about 10mm "finger to finger"!

Single shot or stacked? Only ask since there appears to be plenty of DoF, usually lacking in Macro shots.

BTW, whichever method used, good shot. Nice angle/viewpoint, natural background, sharp as necessary. Very slight gripe is the haloing around the hairs on the legs - oversharpening by the host? (Yup, looked at the shot at the original size on Flickr and the haloes are far less noticeable.)

Only if you think it's as big as the photo makes it look rather than about 10mm "finger to finger"!

Single shot or stacked? Only ask since there appears to be plenty of DoF, usually lacking in Macro shots.

BTW, whichever method used, good shot. Nice angle/viewpoint, natural background, sharp as necessary. Very slight gripe is the haloing around the hairs on the legs - oversharpening by the host? (Yup, looked at the shot at the original size on Flickr and the haloes are far less noticeable.)

Single shot at f11 I don't do stacking, never have - hand held- Sigma 105mm macro lens and yes it was a very small spider

Thanks all for the comments

Les ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm 6ft and not a girl :p

Les :)

We only have your word for this - any witnesses :D

Seriously, as we should be on this forum, it is another bloody good shot from you - to be viewed only when hiding behind the settee :runaway:

As much as that's a great shot I wish I hadn't opened it! Arghhhh :D

Very nice image though cannot understand why people are scared of spiders or indeed nay critter

Thank you Graeme, I'm a Game Keeper and ex- Paratrooper and scared of nothing :D:D:D ( except her indoors) :exit:

Les ;)

Thanks Tim, plenty of these round to shoot

Les

Back