Yes
28500006.jpg

28500003.jpg

28500004_v2.jpg

28500007.jpg

Kodak NC 160

only nikon..???

who are you kidding...thats mf i think and pretty square...with some hip

who does your processing with that colour portrait film..

the results are quite what i found when i used my fuji 6X7 instead of the Nikon EL2 for transparency
so tight you cant see a pixel or grain boundary anywhere

cheers
geof

only nikon..???

who are you kidding...thats mf i think and pretty square...with some hip

who does your processing with that colour portrait film..

the results are quite what i found when i used my fuji 6X7 instead of the Nikon EL2 for transparency
so tight you cant see a pixel or grain boundary anywhere

cheers
geof

Yes, this is MF, I think I have to update my profile because when I bought my Rollei I did not update the phrase "Only Nikon":p

It was Kodak NC 160 film processed by www.the-darkroom.co.uk.

In the past I was mostly renting an Imacon 949 for my scans but just because for this occasion it was only one roll of film decided to try the-darkroom scanning service as well.
I think £3.75 for a roll of 120mm film (scanned with resolution 1000x1000- approximately or 300-400Kb Jpegs size) is a good value. At least its enough for Web publishing and later on if required I can scan some photos on an Imacon.

Last edited:
Lovely saturated colours, and overall an enjoyable set. #3 looks a little soft at this size - may well be fine at full resolution, and it might just be my eyesight, but the first one's focus doesn't appear to be on the models eyes - more on the bridge of her nose... Maybe i'm just so used to over-sharpened dijical shots - who knows :shrug:

Back