Beautiful Flowers

Name
Bryn
Edit My Images
Yes

1 & 6 are my picks!
though 1 is quite centred but pretty
6 is the best rendition by far!

5 is the one that ticks boxes for me, though a little more DoF would be nice to have included the second set of stamens in focus.

1 & 6 are my picks!
though 1 is quite centred but pretty
6 is the best rendition by far!

Thanks Daniel... #1 is meant to be central by design its to show its perfect form. To have it off centred would look weird imho

5 is the one that ticks boxes for me, though a little more DoF would be nice to have included the second set of stamens in focus.

Thanks Toni appreciate the comment.... your right could have up the aperture to f11/16 but liked the other one being OOF

Love the first - so simple, but that gorgeous creamy background and pin sharp detail. I really like the look you get with those herb roberts, too - interesting dof and the processing looks great. You posted another set of these recently I think?

Good set Bryn. #3 stands out for me. Terrific light. Love it.

Thanks got to wait for some sun again cause need to find all the local orchids they are so gorgeous

Love the first - so simple, but that gorgeous creamy background and pin sharp detail. I really like the look you get with those herb roberts, too - interesting dof and the processing looks great. You posted another set of these recently I think?

Thanks Emma appreciate the comment ... there is a few on Flickr and sure some threads in here that I can't find.. hehe luckily they grow in my garden so can get lots of practice easily.

1 and 4 for me Bryn, No 1 has a lovely BG and makes the daisy pop a bit more imo.
And No 4, its simple and that makes this shot for me.

Back