camera repairers in lancashire

Name
john
Edit My Images
Yes
I have an old Lumix LX 100 that i would like to get repaired . Can anyone recomend a good repairer in lancs. Thank You.

I have an old Lumix LX 100 that i would like to get repaired . Can anyone recomend a good repairer in lancs. Thank You.
There used to be a place in Liverpool, but for the life of me I can’t remember the name.

Try Wilkinson Cameras, they have a repair centre in Bamber Bridge. They have about 6 shops in the North West.

What's their new shop like? I used to go to the one in Lancaster quite a lot, and was disappointed it never re-opened after covid.
Quite a bit larger than the old one, on the main street instead of in that tired mall. Bigger than Carlisle, never been to the Lancaster one.

Update, just rang a repairers in Bolton(.Mathers. ) i remember them repairing a flash head for me years ago that i had forgot about.
The chap was very helpfull and said to drop it off tomorrow . Ill let you know how it goes. Thanks Again.

Update, just rang a repairers in Bolton(.Mathers. ) i remember them repairing a flash head for me years ago that i had forgot about.
The chap was very helpfull and said to drop it off tomorrow . Ill let you know how it goes. Thanks Again.
As a matter of interest, what's the problem with the LX100? (Didn't know Mathers still existed! Must be 40 years since I last went there!)

As a matter of interest, what's the problem with the LX100? (Didn't know Mathers still existed! Must be 40 years since I last went there!)
I bought my first real SLR from them , a pentax super A

I dropped the camera only a cpl foot on a hard surface. When powering on all i get is ZOOM ERROR and nothing works ,cannot even use manual ZOOM.But i take /took it almost everywhere and i miss the compact size and i only shoot in BW.

Back