Canon Pixma Pro 9000 Mark II

Edit My Images
Yes
Just found a decent looking deal on this printer at Warehouse Express - printer plus a complete set of additional inks for £349. Seems a reasonable deal to me for a pretty good A3+ printer - I've ordered one on the basis of the deal and some reviews I read which indicate that it's a decent prosumer bit of kit. I used to have a B9180, which had decent enough output, but was a little clunky to get use to, so will be interesting to see how this compares for occasional use.

I got one about 4 months ago, as far as I'm concerned it's the dogs doodahs :D

I have some Inkrite refillable cartridges to try out when the ink runs out. Compared to my old R300 Epson it's amazing.

Just found a decent looking deal on this printer at Warehouse Express - printer plus a complete set of additional inks for £349. Seems a reasonable deal to me for a pretty good A3+ printer - I've ordered one on the basis of the deal and some reviews I read which indicate that it's a decent prosumer bit of kit. I used to have a B9180, which had decent enough output, but was a little clunky to get use to, so will be interesting to see how this compares for occasional use.

Just to make sure before i order one are you saying you get the inks with the printer and and extra set also??
As the cheapest ive seen this with del was £326 but with just one set of ink.
Darren

Cheers Chris, but the ad says free ink but the printer should come with ink so is this additional ink thrown in ??

I would think it's a freebie in top of the carts that come with the printer. The printer comes with carts but they aren't packaged like replacement ones.

I will give them a bell in the morning as the ad isnt that clear, but if it is extra ink then i will defo order it.
I have the ip5000 at the mo and the wife has killed the head off using tesco ink, so she has been warned if i buy a new printer :)

It was with the extra ink so mine is now on order and i look forward to seeing the results.

That looks a cracking deal with the ink thrown in. (y)

Based on the performance of my 9000 mk1, I'm sure you won't be disappointed.

It seems perfectly clear to me. Yes, you get an extra set of cartridges in addition to the ones that come bundled with the printer. Excellent deal imo.

They open the box and put the extra ones (in their original retail boxes) inside, so you have two of each.

So far, the results from the printer have been excellent. Very pleased.

Last edited:
Looks like that offer has ended. Now £100 cashback, which means the printer comes out at about £250 net.

Back