Challenge Carl's TP52 Challenge 2024

Use to indicate that this thread is for a community Challenge
Nice set, summer is nice and bright. The glider shot is unusual, on a plane to get pics of the glider?

Thank you Boots. Thanks Nog - lucky to be in a slightly elevated position atop a wartime bunker at RAF Kenley when the glider was being pulled.

Last edited:
Oh Hi Stan - yes long time, a long story too boring to relate but good to be back ... may be an erratic presence though. Quite an amazing 52 record you have. Respect.

Last edited:
I know that bridge well. Always a popular spot for us train nerds when in That London :)

Thank you all for your kind words. Coffee shot was with a hand-held led, i.e., no flash used. I use the clamp silhouette as my signature initials :).

Reactions: nog
Some very nice images. I particularly like the glider shot. Great composition and lovely sky.

Some very nice images. I particularly like the glider shot. Great composition and lovely sky.
Thank you Helen, Got a heavy workload to catch up on. Lucky with the glider shot.

Very clever take on Hot!

Well done on the incredible catch up. I did run out of steam on the comments, but the images were all of good quality.

Great bit of catchupery, loving your glider shot in particular. That really is something special I must say.
Thanks Ryan. Chanced to be in the right place/right time tbh

Very clever take on Hot!

Well done on the incredible catch up. I did run out of steam on the comments, but the images were all of good quality.
Thank you Paul. Hope I don't run out of steam before I get there :)

I thought my cloud shot would be unusual imagine my surprise as I updated the spreadsheet before posting my pictures and saw your cloud shot. I was at camp with the Scouts when I took my photo and I was that glider later on myself.

Back