Cibachrome?

Voyager

Suspended / Banned
Edit My Images
No
Anyone recommend a good Cibachrome lab these days?

Got some slides I want printed large.

Flippin' eck. Cibachrome. I'd forgotten about that. Excellent it was. I hope you find somewhere to do it for you. Good luck.

there was a thread about cibachrome a while ago where someone pointed out some recent bad reviews of bpd.

The only other name I have found (who appears to be good btw) is Owen Boyd. I'm going to be sending off a couple of LF trannies from the recent Scotland trip soon (within the next year hopefully :D)

The prices don't seem to be too bad either

there was a thread about cibachrome a while ago where someone pointed out some recent bad reviews of bpd.
I did a quick search but didn't see anything....
The only other name I have found (who appears to be good btw) is Owen Boyd. I'm going to be sending off a couple of LF trannies from the recent Scotland trip soon (within the next year hopefully :D)

Thanks for that, looks hopeful, might well give him a try.

Oi, empty your Private Messages folders.

yeh, I want to get some done, im going to do some very limited runs of my large format work and wanted these to be hand printed cibachromes. So ill have to save hard and then send them off to owen boyd!!

Back