Color Fidelity Profiles

Name
Toby
Edit My Images
No
I often use color fidelity profiles in Lightroom rather than Adobe or Camera ones, however you need specific ones for your camera and I'm a bit loathed to pay another $25 to get them for my latest camera. Is there a way I can copy and then manipulate the .xmp files so that they work with my latest camera? It's the same brand, different model.

I often use color fidelity profiles in Lightroom rather than Adobe or Camera ones, however you need specific ones for your camera and I'm a bit loathed to pay another $25 to get them for my latest camera. Is there a way I can copy and then manipulate the .xmp files so that they work with my latest camera? It's the same brand, different model.
I should not answer. But.. Does lightroom have presets you can save? In camera raw you can save presets (photoshop) and only select the color fields. Then it's simply a matter of loading the preset for your image(s).

I should not answer. But.. Does lightroom have presets you can save? In camera raw you can save presets (photoshop) and only select the color fields. Then it's simply a matter of loading the preset for your image(s).
Thanks. Profiles are different to presets, profiles are camera specific and you can save the profile as part of your preset but if you load that preset onto an image from a different camera the profile won't work and defaults to Adobe, which has a different colour profile.

Back