Dragons etc.

Gremlin

Houdini
Name
Ingrid
Edit My Images
No
Developers have been building on fields at the back of me, but for once have left an open wild flower field and 2 natural ponds with bull rushes which at the moment have an abundance of dragonflies, damsel flies and butterflies etc
Not exactly macro as taken with the sigma 150-600

51314768837_577bd92797_o.jpg

51315503236_b66a16127b_o.jpg

51316512435_35e5ae1814_o.jpg

51316234474_ba3b2dddcb_o.jpg

Last edited:
Super set

Super set

Cheers Jeff, I love that lens, seems I have a good version and it's often my carry about lens
Can't get close at these as the ponds have almost vertical banks down to the water :oops: :$

Nice set Ingrid (y)

Cheers Chris :)

Lovely set Ingrid, it looks like a great spot for insects.

Lovely set Ingrid, it looks like a great spot for insects.

Thank you Alby much appreciated.
It is great, ponds have been mown around so there is access, banks are very steep almost straight up from the edge,
just wondering how long it will be before people start moaning and they get fenced in, they have already started about
the beautiful wild bit of meadow that acts as a flood plan in heavy rain so may have deep water in a small area for a couple of hours

Nice work Ingrid

Lovely set Ingrid, and great to read that the developers have left some wild areas alone (for the time being?) :)

Russ

Thanks Russ :)
If what I was told is true, these areas have been left to help drain the water when it rains, it certainly is nice and
not muddy to get to them.
They have also put some cracking play parks up for the kids. I'm jealous I want to play on them ;)

Thank you Lez, not seen one for ages and now quite a few in that area, it's lovely that it has been left to grow

I have a river behind my house- so I am never short of subjects and always nice to see them- thanks for sharing Ingrid

Les :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back