E6 Slide processing

Name
Edward Bray
Edit My Images
Yes
As I am now the very proud owner of an Canon EOS 3 (thanks grumpybadger)and a number of slide films, and having been out of the film game for a number of years, does anyone have any good suggestions as to where I will get good quality E6 processing at a reasonable cost. I don't mean cheap just a good service at an acceptable price.

Looking forward to taking some real photos again!

I use UK Darkroom www.the-darkroom.co.uk and I find them really good, free P&P as well which is a bonus.

Had 120 & 35mm stuff done with them and very happy with service

I was in Wadebridge earlier this year and I passed a photoshop boasting 120 E6 development.
Now its not often you see a high street shop offering that, so I went in and asked.
Ofcourse they didn't do 120 E6 while you wait, I must have had sunstroke to even think it :shake:.....they send it away....to Plymouth, Spectrum photo labs.

So I stared the assistant out, and kicked the "we do 120 E6" sign over on my exit....by accident, ofcourse :LOL:

Just had some Slide E6 done at The Darkroom

Really nice and here is so examples - Velvia 100F scanned with V500
2907528445_63662bb473.jpg

Flickr Link

fuji are now doing mail order prepaid envelopes, i,m not sure if it was for consumers or pro labs that are not bothering anymore !!

hold on

Fujifilm Professional launches new E6 mailer

By PA News Team
Product news
03 October 2008 16:21

Following the announcement of the new mail order Fujifilm Processing Lab, Fujifilm has produced a new professional E6 processing envelope.

While the previous envelopes could be used just for 35mm processing, the new version can also be used for 120 films. This is excellent news for all Fujichrome users who may be experiencing difficulties in locating an E6 lab in their local area.

The processing envelopes will be available via Fujifilm's direct sales website, www.fujilab.co.uk, the Fujifilm Processing Laboratory itself, as well as other UK professional film retailers.

Each envelope carries a unique six digit barcode number. Customers can visit www.fujifilmprocessinglaboratory.co.uk and enter this number, together with their postcode, to check if their film has arrived with the laboratory and/or has been processed and returned.

For further information on film processing, call the dedicated Fujifilm processing helpline - 0113 244 8221 or email info@fujifilmprocessinglaboratory.co.uk

Back