Evil thoughts

Name
Graham
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi all,
Well after the great response I got from another shot of a Cricket I thought I would post this one (Taken today)
The look on its face brings thoughts of pure Evil (Think of a witch rubbing her hands together and that evil laugh) and you will get that thought on this shot (I hope)
Again I really love the colours of these Crickets, so vibrant.
Give me your thoughts on this one guys and gals please.
Evil thoughts.JPG
Thanks for looking and as always this and other photos are on my Flickr page.

Excellent face on angle Graham does look mean !

Very nice and I totally see what you mean haha. My only crit would be that you've cut off the antennae.

Very nice and I totally see what you mean haha. My only crit would be that you've cut off the antennae.
And a bit of back leg [emoji53] tbh I was on a 27.5 tube on top of the 100mm lens.
Glad you see what I meant and thanks for your comment.

Its definitely thinking how its gonna take you down ... :D

Awesome looking beast

She's a beauty, Definitely not evil; evil doesn't come in pink!

You've done well to get low down for this one, but i think you can get lower!

Great shot Graham - looks like Janet Street-Porter! :ROFLMAO::D:D

Paul.
Cheers Paul, haha really don't know what glasses you wear but I think specsavers are waiting for you [emoji12] [emoji106]

That is one awesome looking creature mate, send him my way ;) , great shot again Graham.
Cheers again Neil, and I'm sure you could make this cricket really stand out with how you process your shots.

Its definitely thinking how its gonna take you down ... :D

Awesome looking beast

She's a beauty, Definitely not evil; evil doesn't come in pink!

You've done well to get low down for this one, but i think you can get lower!

Does have a wonderful expression :)
Cheers all for your comments.
Tim, I put the cricket on a very large rock but it kept walking around but yes I could have got a tad lower, I'll try again this week [emoji3]

This has not been my past experience :)

Great shot Graham. Not usually a fan of macro or bugs, but like this a lot. Well done.
Cheers wissel, glad you liked my shot.

Back