Scott
Edit My Images
Yes
A mixture of some shoots from today :)

dsc4532v.jpg

dsc4536.jpg

dsc4556.jpg

dsc44531.jpg

I like forst two, but the post processing of the second two are a bit iffy to me. The skies of both of them are too processed for my liking and there is distinctive haloing between them and the foreground (which are nicely composed, 3 especially, it's an excellent shot!)

Nice
I love to know where that water is?
what woods was it
ALso in Devon looking for new places

Hi chaz the water is the Newton Abbot estuary leading down to Teignmouth, not sure where the woods where but think it was just outside of Bovey Tracey on the way back from Dartmoor. :)

#2 and #3 for me... just a shame that the pier reflection is cut off by the bank, other than that (y)

Great pics.

would the water be by the passage house and i think the woods are stover woods by trago??

Nice shots! #3 stands out but cant help but feel that the sky has been held back to much in comparison to the brightness/exposure of the water. Balance it out and you have a goodie :)

Hi scott
like the first three especially no1

not sure about the last, it looks like three sets of colour if you know what i mean sky,backgound,foreground that may be the effect your after so fair enough

btw had a look at the links in your sig some cracking stuff so feel free to ignore anything i said ;)

I like the jetty shot.
Is that near Passage House and is access easy? It's a shot i'd like to try :)

I like the jetty shot.
Is that near Passage House and is access easy? It's a shot i'd like to try :)

Not sure where passage house is but this is just below the fly over on the A303 coming into Newton Abbott. Just have to make sure the tide is right in to get the shot or other wise it just mud :LOL:

Not sure where passage house is but this is just below the fly over on the A303 coming into Newton Abbott. Just have to make sure the tide is right in to get the shot or other wise it just mud :LOL:

Thanks for the reply. I'll have to go exploring at some point :)

I really like the first two, the exposure is excellent in my opinion. What time of day was the second one taken to get the rays like that? The jetty is great too

Back