Few in the garden - Caution - may contain a spider....

I love the hover fly and bud especially, Gav. The less said about spiders the better! :D

Thank you, Dean (y)
Spiders are harmless ... well .. in UK anyway :LOL:
Yeah, I know. My GAAAH! stems from having a wolfie on my shoulder as a teen. I was sorting my fishing gear when I noticed it from the corner of my eye. It looked HUGE!

Yeah, I know. My GAAAH! stems from having a wolfie on my shoulder as a teen. I was sorting my fishing gear when I noticed it from the corner of my eye. It looked HUGE!
I'll admit some make me stop for a second, I was bitten by a spider as a kid, it was hidding in a pair of jeans I was putting on, I only saw it run away after ripping my jeans off :ROFLMAO:

I'll admit some make me stop for a second, I was bitten by a spider as a kid, it was hidding in a pair of jeans I was putting on, I only saw it run away after ripping my jeans off :ROFLMAO:
I had one crawl on my naked gentleman’s area in bed once. Wondered what the tickling was. I am not ashamed to say that I squealed like a five year old when I reached down and pulled a monster out from beneath the covers!

Nice set Gav, particularly Hoverfly #2

"Excellent" set of garden captures Gav, liking all of these very much.

Nice stuff Gav

I missed this.

Nice work Gav, thanks for the spider heads up. (y)

I've never definately seen a Damsel in our garden although I saw something out of the corner of my eye last year and Wifey swears she's seen them at the pond.

Good to see you have them. (y)

I missed this.

Nice work Gav, thanks for the spider heads up. (y)

I've never definately seen a Damsel in our garden although I saw something out of the corner of my eye last year and Wifey swears she's seen them at the pond.

Good to see you have them. (y)
Thank you, Dale.
We get a few visit from time to time, they seem to sneak'n'out :D

I had one crawl on my naked gentleman’s area in bed once. Wondered what the tickling was. I am not ashamed to say that I squealed like a five year old when I reached down and pulled a monster out from beneath the covers!
You're lucky.
My wife wishes I had a monster to pull out.

Lovely set. I especially like no. 2

I think spiders are fascinating and wonderful little creatures... as long as they are not on me, or too close :ROFLMAO:

Excellent set , hoverfly my favourite too

Back