Ford Focus Lighting test

Dal

Is always right
Name
Darren
Edit My Images
Yes
Tried the new light out tonight round my friends house on his car aswell as my own.

Ignore the fact that the car isn't clean in these, was purely to try the light out. So ONLY C&C on the lighting please (y).

I'm happy for a first attempt. Will be doing some proper full shoots with this technique soon.

DSC_1397-Edit.jpg

I have no experience whatsoever with lighting....but are you happy with the glare on the bonnet/windscreen/roofline ?

Hadn't seen this one.

Massive difference between the width of the highlights on the side vs those on the roof. Guess there's a big difference in the distance you're standing away from the panels. On the roof your light's too close hence the huge reflections and very quick falloff.

Hadn't seen this one.

Massive difference between the width of the highlights on the side vs those on the roof. Guess there's a big difference in the distance you're standing away from the panels. On the roof your light's too close hence the huge reflections and very quick falloff.
Yeah, this was a bit of a rush to test the light first time and just as we done the roof our dinner turned up so had to park the car up and then go indoors for the grub :D.
maybe worth trying to light inside the car a bit, tends to look better when the seats are visable imo
Agreed. Did that on the other shot I posted :D

Back