Good place for processing?

Name
Adam
Edit My Images
Yes
Looking to find a good place to send in various film from 35mm all the way to 120 roll film in both Colour and Black and White! Anyone know of any good places i should have a look at?

Many thanks.

I've recently discovered Metro Colour Lab in Birmingham, and they have given me possibly some of the best prints I've ever had in 25 years of photography. The prices are very reasonable (if you send in bulk quantities, even more so) and the turnaround is about a week. I've used them exclusively for 35mm colour print film so can't comment on roll films, but I'd guess they'd be fine too.
For B&W 35mm I always use Ilford's own mail order envelopes (7DayShop usually have them here at a good price). Turnaround is around a week and they seem to be the only place that print on "proper" B&W paper in a decent timescale at a reasonable price. I've recently started to use them for Kodak BW400CN (C41 B&W) and the results are top-notch. "Why use C41 B&W film, then have it developed by Ilford?" some may ask, the answer being that to my eyes if I need a 400ASA B&W film it has the smoothest grain and widest latitude but the only way to get true B&W prints is to get it printed on B&W paper.
Anyway, enough of my ramblings, hope the above is of some use.

Whereabouts in Surrey are you???

Nearish Kingston (biggest name Town near me, anyway :p)

Back