Cobra

In Memoriam. TPer Emeritus
Admin
Name
The real Chris
Edit My Images
No
Canon 7DII 100mm USM Macro lens and Canon MR14-EX

I'm quite pleased with the results considering I haven't used it in a very, very long time.

Is this my best side ?

LB2
by Cobra, on Flickr

Or is it this?

LB1
by Cobra, on Flickr

I've not quite mastered the art of a gob shot on these,
I'll make do with an arse shot for now (y)

by Cobra, on Flickr

I didn't know you did Macro Chris ;) very good Matey.

I didn't know you did Macro Chris ;) very good Matey.
Hi Alby long time no hear.
I have all the gear and no idea :LOL:

TBH I was posting "phone stuff" on a bonsai forum regarding bloody aphids knocking the hell out of the trees this year.
Then I remembered that somewhere at the back of the cupboard I actually had "stuff" so as above I dusted it off and thought I'd start playing with it.

And thanks for the kind comments, they are appreciated (y)

Well I don't know how you get time to do photography looking at your post count on here Chris, to think only a few years ago I had more posts than you lol.

Nicely done now for some more practice I think

Is that some sort of Ladybird pupa, Chris? Might help with your Acer infestation. (Well, the adults and larvae would - the pupae move a bit slowly!!!)

Is that some sort of Ladybird pupa, Chris?
Indeed Nod, a 7 spot I think.

Might help with your Acer infestation.
Way too many for that, the Ants are farming them ( the aphids) and seem to chase off any ladybird that gets too close.
(I'm not the only one that has mentions that either. )

Might have to try dissuading the ants from our cherry tree next year. Problem is that it brushes a wall and a fence so even if we slow them down a bit getting up the trunk, they'll find an alternative route. Bathtubs!

Might have to try dissuading the ants from our cherry tree next year. Problem is that it brushes a wall and a fence so even if we slow them down a bit getting up the trunk, they'll find an alternative route. Bathtubs!
Yep once ensconced they are a total nightmare to destroy, you have to kill the queen and she is deep underground. Hence feeding the bitch.

This is what I use, and something that size will last years and years.
Less than half a tea spoon will wipe out a nest.
Oh and thats beside the point that it's illegal to own or sell to an unlicensed person.
But you know eBay, they'll sell anything ;)

You can (also) get anything you want at Alice's restaurant...

[aside]Ooh! Are all links now blue again? TEST[/aside]

ETA. No!!!

Back