If you had to sell one, which would it be.

Name
Lee
Edit My Images
Yes
I know this is person specific, but to be honest I find little time for photography these days and I have a deal coming up where I know I can sell one of two cameras I own.
My G11 or the S95, one of them is going but which one ?

Whichever one goes would still leave me with a Fuji HS-10 and my 40D with 24-105 F4 and the Siggy 10-20, so looking for a little help to make the decision. This is only because I would be sad to see the G11 go as its a cracking camera and these days manufacturers tend to knacker up the newer models so I am thinking stick with the old, having said that the S95 is a G11 in a smaller package to some degree, aaaawwwww I dont know.... what should I do guys n gals ?

Look back over your photos to see which of the two you have used the most over the past 6-12 months.

It will answer the question for you.

I'd stick with the smaller camera and sell the larger, assuming that IQ is more or less the same and there aren't any handling nasties.

My reasoning being... (all very much IMVHO obviously...) these small sensor cameras can't really compete with MFT or DSLR's in anything other than the best shooting conditions so the only advantage they offer is their compact size so that might as well be one of the main things to judge them by.

Thanks guys some good comments, and well.... the S95 is the newer of the two and also the one which I will probably use the most because of size.

Cheers

Back