Impulse buying

Name
You can call me Sir.
Edit My Images
Yes
Anyone know what i've bought?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&item=180296635906

Incensed at CT winning the complete Jobo rig I went and bought th first thing that included the words drum, processing and motor in the title. Dumbass.

Can it be used for film agitation or does that need to be a temperature controlled jobber like CT's? Or is it something to do with printing which I have even less intention of doing?

Kev "the muppet" M

if it eventually works.....

then you can put any kind of drum on it and it will happily roll away whilst you go and make make a cup of tea and then realise you've overdeveloped your film ;)

It will agitate black and white fine since that is a more or less room temperature process. You will need to cut a very hefty chunk off the developing time but as a bonus you may be able to also reduce the quantity of soup.

Pretty useless for E6 though I'm afraid as that requires a much higher temperature and very precise temperature control.

It may prove useful for shaking cocktails as well.

An absolute bargain mate - daft price. It will rotate the drum on it's side - either one way or possibly back and forth. It eliminates the need for inversion and agitation in hand processing. It should give consistent results with the continuous agitation.

The biggest plus for you is it will use only about half the chemicals as the film doesn't need to be completely submerged all the time, so very economical. Not temp controlled, so no good for colour as stated, but quite a help for B&W.

Soz about the Jobo mate. :D

Nice find CT, something tells me you're spending too much time on youtube instead of using your Jobo. I was just to ask about how much chemicals to use but you've answered that one too, you rock.

As for the Jobo, there's another two on Ebay now but shhh keep that between you and me.

I saw the one Jobo with lift in the US went for 968 quid this morning! :eek:

That CPE-2 currently on offer looks immaculate Kev. ;)

Mind you I do know there's a member on here was thinking of selling one and was going to advertise it on the board. Perhaps he changed his mind.

There's one in america going now for £120 but I dread to think what shipping would bump it up to and then there would be VAT on top too.

There's one in america going now for £120 but I dread to think what shipping would bump it up to and then there would be VAT on top too.

Not to mention import duty. Don't even think about it! :puke:

Back