Insider trading time... (in Cider, ahem...)

Name
Paul
Edit My Images
No
The wasps are still having a field day hunting free cider from my apple windfalls :)

latest_wasp_a_4k_1800-XL.jpg

latest_wasp_c_4k_1800-XL.jpg

latest_wasp_d_4k_1800-XL.jpg

latest_wasp_b_4k_1800-XL.jpg

latest_wasp_e_4k_1800-XL.jpg

Paul.

Last edited:
Poor title :p
Cracking images though :)

May I ask what kit is used to capture this and your other shots please? I'm just trying to get into macro, and have a Sigma 105 and half decent flash for my Canon. I've dabbled in focus stacking - would these be stacked?

May I ask what kit is used to capture this and your other shots please? I'm just trying to get into macro, and have a Sigma 105 and half decent flash for my Canon. I've dabbled in focus stacking - would these be stacked?

I have a 70D, and a LAOWA 60mm 2:1 macro lens. All these are single shots, no stacking. Its a tough job doing macro, and takes a lot of application to get good results, but I prefer to get very good results! ;)

Paul.

The wasps (and Red Admirals) are loving the over-ripe figs from our tree. So much so that I've picked those figs (in the cool of the night so the wasps aren't around!) and stuck them well away from the house.

Nicely caught and you're a better man than I am (Gunga Din!!!)

The wasps (and Red Admirals) are loving the over-ripe figs from our tree. So much so that I've picked those figs (in the cool of the night so the wasps aren't around!) and stuck them well away from the house.

Nicely caught and you're a better man than I am (Gunga Din!!!)

They don't like being disturbed that's a fact.

Cheers for looking Nod.

Paul.

Back