It's bye-bye to the OM-10's...

• Thread starter reddeathdrinker
  • Start date
R

reddeathdrinker

They've been great, but I've decided to swap to Nikon film bodies - got an F70 on the way for starters. Popped the OM-10's and lenses up on the Classifieds last night, took less than 3 minutes to sell them - faster than a nifty fifty sale! All my current Nikon-fit lenses are FF-compatible, and with a D700 marked as my next major purchase, it all kind of makes sense...

I doubt I'll stretch for an F4/F5, but I will be looking out for a bargain F90x to add to the stable...unless there's any particular Nikon film bodies out there you'd recommend otherwise?

I promise I'll give them a good home. I'll send you pics and everything..........:)

Do you want to keep to the AF models?

F100 is a good recomendation but think you can get an F4 for less. Had a play with a F80 which I quite liked, so that could be worth a look at as well.

I use an F801 - the first proper AF camera from Nikon if I have my facts right and well, I quite recommend it. The AF is not bad at all and the cameras are probably quite cheap. No AFS support though.

Hi I just happen to have a lovely 801s sitting in my bag doing nothing!!! Had it from new. Built like a brick built outhouse.

Hi I just happen to have a lovely 801s sitting in my bag doing nothing!!! Had it from new. Built like a brick built outhouse.

Why is it doing nothing? :thinking: Treat it to a roll of film;) I'm bidding on one on ebay at the moment...

Its sitting doing nothing cos I sold all my other Nikon 35mm stuff to finance going digital, including all my Nikon lenses. got a decent price for most of it but I know the 801 is almost worthless. So it sits in my bag.
I do have my old Nikon FA with a 50mm 1.8 on but that's never going to go.

Back