Just like that

That Spider shot...........Excellent :love:

The bee shot looks like youve trained it to sit beg like a dog. :D Excellent set Bryn ;)

That Spider shot...........Excellent :love:

Thanks mate

:agree: great set, but that one stands out...

Shame the spider is just out of focus

Brilliant set, the spider high wire balancing shot is exquisite.

Thanks bit of an annoying one for me, love the colours and the whole feel but just slightly oof and that gets me.

The bee shot looks like youve trained it to sit beg like a dog. :D Excellent set Bryn ;)

Easy to do when they have no body :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

View attachment 283068

Going to try make this.... Seems to me made out of some metal rods wrapped in softbox material (assuming 2 layers).

Last I recall he was using two layers, I think it was tracing paper, but that might not have been his latest setup. That looks like loose threads on the corner of the frame, which does suggest fabric of some sort rather than paper. I'll be interested to hear how you get on with that design. I tried it, using some Neewer diffuser fabric. I didn't get on with it, but it's difficult to argue with the image quality Thomas gets, so it obviously works.

Last I recall he was using two layers, I think it was tracing paper, but that might not have been his latest setup. That looks like loose threads on the corner of the frame, which does suggest fabric of some sort rather than paper. I'll be interested to hear how you get on with that design. I tried it, using some Neewer diffuser fabric. I didn't get on with it, but it's difficult to argue with the image quality Thomas gets, so it obviously works.

Oh rubbish literally the same diffuser material i have just bought will give a go though!

Another view :D

Annotation 2020-06-16 135553.jpg

Last edited:
Back