Kilchurn At Dawn.

Lovely work Dale

What do YOU call very AM Dale?

Lovely image fella - well wort the early AM start

Les :)

Lovely work Dale

Cheers Alf. (y)

This is stunning - I love the subtle detail in the sky.

Thank you. The light was very subdued, the sun never really broke the clouds, the silence was deafening. :)

What do YOU call very AM Dale?

Lovely image fella - well wort the early AM start

Les :)

This wasn't actually too bad Les, probably between 6-7 am as it was January. I do tend to stay up all night though, I'm rubbish at getting up and find it easier to travel very early and be there before it gets light. This turned into a 42 hour stint, by the time I went to Glencoe as well.

Thanks.

Lovely mate, you have some of the best Kilchurn images I've seen, and I've seen a lot!

Cheers mate, that means a lot. I'm not up there with the likes of yourself but I'll keep trying. (y)

This is very very nice. The light is fabulous and shows off the detail in the castle and surroundings. Some on here would say lose the stones but I think the composition is very well balanced and I would not be inclined to lose them.:)

Last edited:
I really like this one!

This is very very nice. The light is fabulous and shows off the detail in the castle and surroundings. Some on here would say lose the stones but I think the composition is very well balanced and I would not be inclined to lose them.:)

Beautifully composed and exposed image, Dale (y)

Stunning as always

Thanks guys.

Hoping to get back there soon, this was almost 2 years ago now.

Lovely image, with plenty to look at throughout the frame. The reflection and the little bit of low cloud make it for me, well done.

Thanks Peter.

Back