Kingfisher sequence.

Name
Martin
Edit My Images
No
The weather is not to good today, so I have had a chance to sort out some more Kingy shots.

5720459646_07fbae3397_o.jpg

5720460504_09134b3242_o.jpg

5719902205_951d757187_o.jpg

5720461728_4fa4d8058e_o.jpg

5720461428_d2cacaabaf_o.jpg

Thanks for looking,

Marty

WOW
Just brilliant - thanks for sharing

B-)

Amazing - you really do produce some excellent shots - I am sure the amount of time you put in to them is worth it!

Mike

Without getting a ban - All I can say is thats "Firkin" amazing batman..... Where did you manage to catch this fella fishing :shrug:

as always martin great shots, just wondering how he caught two at once? :thinking:(y)

Absolutely stunning set of prints, I would definitely consider entering #1 in the poty competition well done Martin.

speechless :clap::clap::clap:

If i could identify which was best I'd ask you to number the shots...but they are all equally good...(Amazing how easy it is to dislike someone I've never met...)

Thanks Tina.... I think;)

Thanks all for you comments.

Stunning set, I think what really sets these apart is how well exposed they are, allowing the viewer to see the iridescence of the bird rather than just a blue.
Would like to know the metering used for the shots and any exposure comp or underexposure?
Cheers Andy

Absolutely brilliant shots -I know just how fast these move and how difficult it is pull off these shots. :clap:

Have you used flash for these?

Stunning set, I think what really sets these apart is how well exposed they are, allowing the viewer to see the iridescence of the bird rather than just a blue.
Would like to know the metering used for the shots and any exposure comp or underexposure?
Cheers Andy

Thanks Andy.

EXIF data 1/1600 f/5 iso3200 150mm@about 3m

Absolutely brilliant shots -I know just how fast these move and how difficult it is pull off these shots. :clap:

Have you used flash for these?

Thanks Ced.

No flash used on these. I have tried flash and the birds seem oblivious to it, but it gives a flat greenish look to the birds so I prefer not to.

Absolutely superb (y)

These are great as a sequence and would make equally good shots as individuals! (y)

lovely set of picture`s all these kingfisher picture`s was thinking today and I do`nt think I`ve ever seen one in the flesh need to get out more I think

Some of the best Kf shots posted on here for a long time Martin :clap::clap:

Back