Critique required LC2's 52 Shoe Horns for 2024: Week 18 - Straight

Two fab shots and good to sneak a railway shot in :D

Good gob shot. I like the mono treatment of the signal... nice dof makes you concentrate on the subject without losing the background too much.

Loving the gob shot and mono is perfect for that bit of railway nostalgia, well shot both!
Thanks
Two great shots. Nicely timed in both.
Gob shot was posed :)
Two fab shots and good to sneak a railway shot in :D
You know it right !
Good gob shot. I like the mono treatment of the signal... nice dof makes you concentrate on the subject without losing the background too much.
Ta. It was a deliberate choice too :)

A good start to your catch up! DOF and lighting are spot on in both of these.

Stumped for a comment :D

Nice catchuppy shot :)

EEEEEEK A BEEEEEEKLE!!!!!!!

Nice take on the theme Tim :)

:banana:

Freightliner Aggregate train - lots of those over that I suspect. Mearhead quarry maybe? Love the blob of red :)

Great job catching up. Lovely takes for Weather and Critters!!
Ta. Don't expect any more of those horrible bug shots from me though ;)
Nice catch up Tim - colourful shots as always!
Cosplay is very often colourful :)
:banana:

Freightliner Aggregate train - lots of those over that I suspect. Mearhead quarry maybe? Love the blob of red :)
Yeah, I saw 2 or 3 in a short period of time while there. Old Oak Common I guess (still upset at the loss of OC/81A
How do they do graffiti in these most inaccessible places?
The parapet isn't actually going to be very high, so I suspect it is simple enough to lean over once you are trackside.

Great set of catch up pics Tim.

Stand outs for me are the Critter and Weather ones.

Critter because it's just a great shot, but weather more because it's a great situation. I love seeing these sorts of shots where someone playing a role (especially a fantasy role) is brought back to reality. In this case with the brolly.

Normal service (train or cosplay shoe hornage) may soon be resumed.

You weren't kidding! I think Blue Beetle is my fave - I do like the colourful cosplay stuff even if I've no idea what it is. Pretty much up to date now.

Great set of catch up pics Tim.

Stand outs for me are the Critter and Weather ones.

Critter because it's just a great shot, but weather more because it's a great situation. I love seeing these sorts of shots where someone playing a role (especially a fantasy role) is brought back to reality. In this case with the brolly.
Cheers Kell. Don't expect many bug shots from me, they really aren't my thing.
You weren't kidding! I think Blue Beetle is my fave - I do like the colourful cosplay stuff even if I've no idea what it is. Pretty much up to date now.
Still a few to go, speaking of which...

Nie shot and a nice straight leg :D

Back