Loxley Postage prices? Quality..

Cris_L

Take That's Biggest Fan
Name
Cris
Edit My Images
Yes
don't suppose anyone knows how much Loxley charge for postage? I've had a really good look and whilst I'm sure I'm missing the bleeeding obvious I can't see it anywhere!

Last edited:
cheers, looking at getting about 8 12x8 prints. Not sure weather to use them or DSCL. They are for someone who's payig but I'm doing them cheap as a favor. Still want top quality though.

cheers, looking at getting about 8 12x8 prints. Not sure weather to use them or DSCL. They are for someone who's payig but I'm doing them cheap as a favor. Still want top quality though.

I've done quite alot of research and both are as good as each other....

I use DSCL personally - service was brilliant and quality was good, but want to try out loxley at some point to compare the two for myself......

I've not compared them like to like....but i've been meaning to because i got some prints done at boots :eek: (needed them urgently) through their self service kodak print stations, and that was good quality too....i need to compare the 2 of them though when i get the chance....

Someone on here - cant remember who, highly rates aldi prints though! Maybe worth a shot if you have one local....

Boots and Loxley aren't in the same league. I show an identical set of 10 x 8 prints form the two printers side by side to clients to show how bad they are compared

I have actually used aldi myself for a few personal bits and bobs and they seem quite good. however I have not compared them to ones done at the likes of dscl or loxleys to see if there is a notable difference or if you would have to overscrutinise to tell them apart.

Very little difference between the two. I though Loxley may have been slightly better but think I was falling into the trap of thinking that because they are Loxley and more expensive! In my sample set, I have pics from Tesco to show how much better professional prints are than supermarket ones.

I've compared Loxley to photobox and it makes the photobox ones look very inferior. I wouldnt ever want my work presented to a customer from somewhere like photobox as it doesnt do much to promote my work?

I was falling into the trap of thinking that because they are Loxley and more expensive!

Not always the case, I ordered two 20x16 prints from Loxley a fortnight ago as I was going to be in Glasgow to pick them up (no postage) and they were cheaper than DSCL.

I haven't used Loxley yet but have set up the account with them.

I have had 3 18x12s done this week from DSCL. Ordered Monday morning, delivered Wednesday morning. Packed in a plastic sleeve between 2 rigid plastic sheets and in a cardboard box :eek: No way these prints were getting damaged in transit :D

Quality is stunning. They all featured very high amounts of black and it has been handled perfectly. I will not hesitate to use them again.

I have used Aldi in the past for personal stuff. They were good but I don't think I'd use them for clients stuff. Too much risk to reputation.

HTH,

Andy

Not always the case, I ordered two 20x16 prints from Loxley a fortnight ago as I was going to be in Glasgow to pick them up (no postage) and they were cheaper than DSCL.

only ordered once from loxley - they charged me a pick up fee however they did give me two prints for some reason lol

would never use them again - far too expensive for the size I purchased.

I have a supplier that can do 60x40 inch print for £30 now

Back