Making a film from video

Edit My Images
No
Hi

Not sure where to post this

So if i take video clips , of say the cat

What would I use tho edit them into a film, adding music too

cheers

As Milo says you need some video editing software. I've not used Davinci but it does have a good name. There is a learning cure, some can look baffling when you get them. I found Youtube videos on the software you get helped.
Small point if the videos are just for you adding music isnt an issue, if your going to Youtube them, Youtube has copyrightrules and can close accounts if it doesnt like the music.

As Milo says you need some video editing software. I've not used Davinci but it does have a good name. There is a learning cure, some can look baffling when you get them. I found Youtube videos on the software you get helped.
Small point if the videos are just for you adding music isnt an issue, if your going to Youtube them, Youtube has copyrightrules and can close accounts if it doesnt like the music.
Thank you, its just for fun, for me.
Start with the cat and holiday videos to make into a short film

I see lots of compilation videos on youtube , fb etc and wondered how folk did it.

I just checked to see what software I've used and it's Filmora wondershare. It was free whan I got it, dont know if it still is. It did what I needed which was simple and quick putting clips together and tweaking colour/exposure etc. You can add music, but I dont for Youtube. Mind, most of my videos have me talking over anyway.

Back