Marble Run

badlywornroy

I am not macho
Name
Roy
Edit My Images
No
I built this over the last couple of weeks for fun. Marble Run. Mostly all wood construction, no glue. Approx 500 pieces. Can be driven by the side handle or in this case driven by a small battery connected by usb cable. Runs with up to 10 steel marbles. Click past the 1st still image to the large image with start arrow. Big file so can take a few seconds to start.

Marble Run

Last edited:
I built loads of those laser cut models over lockdown - U-Gears and Rockr mainly.

I built loads of those laser cut models over lockdown - U-Gears and Rockr mainly.
Thanks Nod,

I am new to this, I did a small Rockr car to get a little experience then jumped straight in to this marble run. I have its twin, Night City and the connection model that links Marble Run & Night City. Not started the other two yet. UGear looks to be great quality, is it has good as Rockr ?

6 and 2x3 really! I am happy with both makes and went for whichever model intrigued me most at the time. Managed to get the walking horse to walk - not far but apparently, any walking is a bonus! None of the cars go very far on a wind and the rubber bands perish. I darent't work out how much the things all cost me over the 2 years or so!!!

Back