Me and the Raynox

andy_fozzy

SPAM Merchant
Name
Andy!
Edit My Images
Yes
Been having a play with the Raynox DCR-250 today, stuck on the Sigma 70-210mm F3.5-4.5 APO.
With a bit of practise, we just might get on pretty well :D

(Click for bigger).

I like the dandelion ones, my fave being the 2nd posting. The ant hurts my eyes by looking at it. Due to the shallow Dof with the Raynox and the pitted tarmac its going in and out of focus!

I like the dandelion ones, my fave being the 2nd posting. The ant hurts my eyes by looking at it. Due to the shallow Dof with the Raynox and the pitted tarmac its going in and out of focus!

Thanks!
Wasn't all that keen on the ant one myself. Really just posted it to show just how effective the Raynox is. (And I still could have got closer to him, or her!!!)

Those pictures are awful, you really don't want the Raynox, you should sell it on to one of us others that missed out :LOL:

Only joking, brilliant, efforts, :clap:

Having fun Mate? good attempts, it does get easier after a bit when you get used to the dof and you will be stacking next, I'll show you how one day if you want ;)

Having fun Mate? good attempts, it does get easier after a bit when you get used to the dof and you will be stacking next, I'll show you how one day if you want ;)

That would be ace! I have tinkered with it for a while, but I lost my patience :LOL:

The 70-210 lens is superb with the Raynox.
They go nicely together!

:LOL: @ Ali!
(I've no idea how it turned out like that!!!!)

Cheers for the comments chaps (y)

Back