Millipede from Minca Colombia and others

Name
David
Edit My Images
Yes
Very nice set of macro/close up captures David, with #1 being my fav'.

Stop bragging about your long ones, it's what us British do with ours that counts :banana:

Lovely photos
I am British I was only in Colombia for 3 weeks. To give you an idea how good it is for insects, I took 44 photos in 2 days in one place - although I did spend a lot of time photographing birds and insects!

Interesting pictures David, I like the millipede the best.

Well found and captured! :D

I am British I was only in Colombia for 3 weeks. To give you an idea how good it is for insects, I took 44 photos in 2 days in one place - although I did spend a lot of time photographing birds and insects!
I always wondered if you were Columbian or had travelled, I did think you were still over there though :)
I'm sure it must be great to shoot new subjects in foreign lands and I certainly find the posts very enjoyable.

Interesting pictures David, I like the millipede the best.

Well found and captured! :D
Thank you very much.
I always wondered if you were Columbian or had travelled, I did think you were still over there though :)
I'm sure it must be great to shoot new subjects in foreign lands and I certainly find the posts very enjoyable.
Thank you - there was so much there that I have been posting photos most days since the 3rd of October I still have a few more (mainly birds now).
It is a wonderful country - although a bit tricky at times (transport etc).

Back