Monaco Historic 2024

Name
Matty
Edit My Images
No
A few late snaps from the Monaco Historic earlier this year. Always a mega event to photograph.

1) JPS lotus
Monaco Historique 2024 by Matty White, on Flickr

2) Stellar backdrops

3) A glimmer of late afternoon sunlight

4) Haute couture

5) Yacht pans

6) Zoom pan Ligier

Thanks for looking

Cool set ;)

Some amazing backdrops there, a whole different set. :)

All great. An event that I really want to get to, but something crops up every other year that has prevented me from going.

I love all of these! I love motorsport and I love photography. I took a few pictures at the Silverstone Grand Prix the last few years but I need more practice to go anything like this good!

Thank you very much

Some amazing backdrops there, a whole different set. :)

Thanks, it’s a really fun place to shoot as it’s offers so much compared with a more normal track

All great. An event that I really want to get to, but something crops up every other year that has prevented me from going.

It’s definitely worth the trip if you ever get the chance, always one of my favourite events of the year when it comes round

I love all of these! I love motorsport and I love photography. I took a few pictures at the Silverstone Grand Prix the last few years but I need more practice to go anything like this good!

Thanks! If I have learned anything - then it is always that more practice drives forward progression. Plus the practice is half the fun too

Wonderful!

Thank you

Nice set. it looks like conventional shots are mostly impossible :rolleyes:

Far from it, I took hundreds of more conventional shots too, the ones posted are just the ones that pleased me the most

Stunning set of shots!

Thank you very much

Those take me back to my favourite era of F1 70s and 80s....

Thanks for making me aware of this event.

Back