Moo.com

Name
Vishal
Edit My Images
Yes
I want to get some business cards printed....

The design is nearly there, but i've noticed that on moo's website, they say that the best file to upload is a vector based PDF. Now, i have photoshop CS3, and there is no option for this! :( I can save as PDF, but there is no vector option.....

Just wanted to know what format others have uploaded with.....?

Thanks in advance :)

.jpg will work fine

A vector based pdf gives you room to play with the image to make use of space. Its scaleable with no loss of quality, which is a bonus

Really happy with the cards I have ordered in the past

Thanks for that tina, so you just uploaded JPEGS? Did you see any issues with quality? Just wanted to confirm before i place an order....

I know the company in general has good reviews....just wanted to hear from people who have maybe used JPEG....

Glenn - thanks! :) I was just a bit worried as i have large text in the middle with a drop shadow.....just wanted to make sure i could get the best possible quality... :)

I never used vector, just PDF..... :shrug:

Not sure, but think vector can only be saved from the like of Illustrator, Coreldraw, etc where the design is in vector compatible format anyway.

Last edited:
Thanks Derek, but i can save a PDF in CS3, it just doesnt give me an option to save in vector mode....

OK, just edited my post as I'd made a pig's ear of the original one... :D

From what I read PDF is only needed if your design contains text. I just got a batch if the freebies through, very impressed. Might tweak my design though.

Yeah, I just sent PDF.... and what business card doesn't contain text of some description? :thinking:

Back